Working with the best for the best
Process Solutions delivers high-quality finance, accounting and payroll services for multinational companies in most countries over Europe. We are currently seeking for talented professionals for the following role.
Experienced Senior Accountant
We are looking for a high-performing, Experienced Senior Accountant to join us and to be one of the engines and the leaders of our biggest Accounting team. This position reports to the Accounting Manager and its team is responsible for the overall accounting of the largest Hungarian airline (Wizz Air). In this role you are not only to be involved in the regular accounting activities but also to add value to the organization through participation in projects and bringing new ideas to the team through experience already gained in the field of accounting. Having ownership over your work, you will also have the chance for continuous improvement including suggestions and implementations to make your team’s processes more effective and efficient.
You are looking for us if you…
- are highly interested in the accounting of an airline,
- prefer complex accounting tasks and you feel comfortable managing and controlling them,
- are excited about ongoing professional challenges,
- are motivated to work independently, but you also enjoy working within a team,
- feel that people management is suitable for you,
- want to work with an inclusive and supportive team.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Controlling and managing daily operation as well as participation in monthly/annual closing process and carrying out them in a timely and accurate manner
- Supporting and reviewing the annual/monthly tax processes to deliver stats and tax filings on time
- Working with the Manager to understand the priorities of the Client and to ensure Client satisfaction with continuous communication and with professional approach
- Looking for opportunities to drive process improvements and automatization possibilities and work with the relevant people to put these in place
- Supporting intercompany processes
- Acting as a focal point within the team providing guidance and support for members within the team
People management responsibilities
- Organise and supervise the daily work of the team
- Motivate and build the team
- Evaluate performance and conduct half-yearly performance reviews